Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Slow Down and Laugh

I have been crazy busy this week with birthday parties, school, and work so this will be just a short little post to help give you a little laugh.

The most heart warming sound a mother can hear is the sound of her child(ren) laughing. Even on the most stressful and busy days, the laughing can immediatly lighten her mood.

 I know that I need to slow down and just enjoy the little things sometimes and playing and laughing with my children helps me to do that. 

Enjoy this clip of these quads laughing at their father and remember to slow down, breathe, and smile!

  

Video credit: David Lemon

5 comments:

  1. It is amazing how fast time seems to fly by and we, as adults forget to slow down. In my blog this week, http://adventuresinmommymadness.blogspot.com, I discuss how fast my son is growing up. Time never seems to slow down and the older we get, the more days, weeks, and months seem to run together. And I totally agree, we all need to slow down and enjoy the little things more often because before we know it our babies will be grown and too busy to make time for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. I can not believe that my oldest would be 13 next year. These kids grow so fast!

      Delete
  2. I think everyone tends to get caught up in the details of everyday living. Since starting That Darn Dog blog I’ve started paying more attention to the fun aspects of dog ownership. Pets are like children to lots of people and their antics are somewhat like children so they bring a smile to your face too. Knowing how to juggle responsibilities is a part of life but having an anchor, like a child or pet is one way to keep ourselves from spreading too thin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dogs and other pets can sometimes be more challenging than children because of their lack of verbal skills. I have many friends that are parents to fur babies and I agree that they can be just as rewarding.

      Delete
  3. Peace
    I strongly agree with you on taking time out to enjoy the simple things in life. I am constantly busy and on the go but cherish the rides in the car with my daughter. She is turning four this Saturday and is a Daddy's Girl to the heart. I make time to cherish the beautiful gift of fatherhood granted to me. I enjoyed the video as well keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete